What You'll Need to be Successful
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Experience with our stack: React, D3.js, Jest, GraphQL, node, Docker, etc.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Experience with modern browser technologies.
- Experience designing web sites and applications.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6.
- Experience in small startup environments.
- Graduate degree.
- Degree in the physical sciences.
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks like React, Angular, and/or Backbone
- Experience architecting large-scale multi-tier web applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.