A Typical Week
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features.
- You'll collaborate with the back end engineering team and our growing user base to build, test, and evaluate new features.
- You'll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You'll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Experience with our stack: React, D3.js, Jest, GraphQL, node, Docker, etc.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Experience with modern browser technologies.
- Experience designing web sites and applications.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6.
- Experience in small startup environments.
- Graduate degree.
- Degree in the physical sciences.