Use your agile process skills to coach agile a small software engineering and data science team working on time-series databases and deep learning projects for the power grid. You will work with world-class engineers, helping them achieve their objectives and build novel software systems in an iterative fashion. Your passion for agile artifacts and attention to detail will ensure that you are a critical part of the design and implementation of new features and components.
A Typical Week
- Lead and coordinate standup meetings
- Perform sprint planning or sprint retrospectives
- Coach software engineers to ensure the sprint is progressing smoothly
- Estimate time and effort for more effective future planning
- Review backlogs to ensure critical features do not get buried
- Work with customers to ensure new features are created as stories
- Use Clubhouse to manage various projects
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of experience on an Agile team or a SCRUM/Agile certification
- Experience with software engineering or data science workflows
- Attention to detail and project management practices
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- Experience in startup environments.
- Python or other programming language experience.
- Web content development (e.g. HTML/CSS).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.